Name: Dr. Ayman Ahmed Moneer Elkholy
About the Doctor:
• Dr. Ayman Ahmed Moneer Elkholy graduated with honor as a General Practitioner from Mansoura faculty of Medicine in 1989. Then, he completed his postgraduate studies and get a M.Sc. of dermatology and venereology at 1996, and M.D. in Dermatology and Venereology at 2002.
• Dr. Ayman joined the department of dermatology, STDs and andrology, Mansoura University hospital at 1992 as a resident of Andrology and then academically promoted to become an Assistant Professor of Dermatology & Andrology in Mansoura Faculty of Medicine.
• During his clinical and academic working in Mansoura University, Dr. Ayman shared in many educational activities, research works and clinically serving the surrounding environment. Also, during this period, he acquired many clinical skill in diagnosis and management of dermatological and andrological diseases. He practiced and became experienced in doing many procedures in the field of dermatology, aesthetic medicine and andrology, e.g., electrocautry, cryocautry, phototherapy, dermatologic laser, chemical peeling, PRP, ICI, NPT, …, etc.
• Dr. Ayman shared in many publications in many national and international medical journals and medical books. Dr. Ayman is also a peer reviewer of many international medical journals.
• Dr. Ayman also travelled to and worked in many Gulf countries including Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and lastly state of Qatar.
• M.B., B.Ch. (Nov. 1989): Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura university. Very good with honor.
• M.Sc. Dermatology & Venereology (May 1996): Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University. Good.
• M.D. Dermatology & Venereology (May 2002): Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University.
Licenses / Permits
• Ministry of health.
• Member of Egyptian medical syndicate.
• Member of Egyptian society of Dermatology & Venereology
• Member of Egyptian society of Andrology.
• Member of scientific society of teaching staff, Mansoura faculty of medicine.
• Member of American academy of aesthetic medicine
cheap ambien online