Dr. MOSTAFA EBRAHIM
Languages Arabic - English
QCHP License no. 7760
Name: Mustafa Ibrahim Eid.
Specialty: Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT).
About the Doctor:
• Dr. Mustafa Ibrahim Eid graduated with honors as a doctor of Internal Medicine & General Surgery (MBBCh), from Faculty of Medicine, AL Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt in 2003.
• He started his 1st post-graduate career as 3years` full residency in ENT department, Al Hussein and Saied Galal University Hospitals. By 2008, he has already completed the comparative clinical research for Master’s Degree (MDS) in ENT. The thesis of MDS was titled "Maxillofacial trauma "
• He obtained his Doctorate of in ENT (PhD) from Faculty of Medicine, AL Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt in November, 2014. The thesis of PhD was titled "Comparative study between microdebrider turbinoplasty, radiofrequency turbinoplasty and conventional surgical turbinoplasty "
• He is currently a Lecturer of ENT in ENT department, Faculty of Medicine, AL-Azhar University. .
• Along about 13 years of experience, Dr Mustafa has been working in ENT department, AL Azhar University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt. That gave him the chance to collect a valuable experience in diagnosis and treating all ENT diseases including the field of endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery, microscopic ear surgery and adenotonsillectomy using advanced tools like laser, microdebrider and radiofrequency.
• He has several publicayions in international and Egyptian journals including:
- Ezzat A and Eid M. Evaluation of using Bioglass ® in obliteration of mastoid cavity. Current Science International 3(2): 87-94, 2014 ISSN: 2077-4435.
- Ezzat A, El-Begermy M, Mahmoud A and Eid M. Comparison of Natural and Synthetic Materials to Improve Hearing after Obliteration of the Mastoid Cavity. JHS 2014; 4(4):OA36-41. Manuscript ID: 893117.
- Ezzat A, Roshdy H and Eid M. Case Report: Atypical Clinical and Radiological Presentation of Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 13, Issue 10 Ver. I (Oct. 2014), PP 105-108
- Abdelfatah A, Eid M, Ezzat A: Turbinoplasty using submucosal microdebrider, radiofrequency and conventional surgical , what is the best? Otolaryngology online journal 2014, vol.4,issue 4.
- Ezzat A, El-Begermey M, Eid M, Akel M: The effect of palatal lengthening on the functional and speech outcomes after submucous cleft palate repair. Otolaryngology Polish 2016;70(1)39-46.
- Elabd S, Erfan D, Ziada K, Eid M: Bacteriological study of tonsillar biofilms in patients with recurrent tonsillitis. Egyption journal of medical laboratory sciences. March 2016;25(1)01-11.
- Ezzat A, Eid M, Akel M, El-Begermy M, Abbas A. The value of using loupe magnification and methylene blue dye in intra-operative identification of thyroglossal duct tract. African Journal of Paediatric Surgery 2016.
- Ezzat A, El-Begermy M, Eid M ,El shenawy H and Abbas A.: Using low level laser therapy