Dr. HEND TAHA
Languages Arabic - English
QCHP License no. 7791
Name: Hend Taha Ibrahim.
Specialty: Obstetrician & Gynaecologist.
About the Doctor:
• Dr. Hend Taha graduated with honors as a doctor of Internal Medicine & General Surgery (MBBCh), from Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt in 2002.
• She started her 1st post-graduate career as 5years` full residency in Obstetrics & Gynaecology department, ELGLAA TEACHING HOSPITAL. By 2008, she has already completed the comparative clinical research for Master’s Degree in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. The thesis of master was titled "Sexual Dysfunction & Pelvic Floor Disorder”
• She has already passed 1st part of EGYPTIAN MEMPERSHIP& still works to finalize .
• Along about 11 years of experience, Dr. Hend has been working in Obstetrics & Gynaecology department, ELGALAA TEACHING HOSPITAL, EGYPT. That gave her the chance to collect a valuable experience in her specialty including the field of Infertility & Assisted reproduction.
• MBBCh, from Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt in 2002.
• Master’s Degree (MDS) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt in 2008.
• Passed 1st part of EGYPTION MEMPERSHIP in 2009.
Licenses / Permits
• Ministry of Health.
• License number 7791.
• MEDICAL EGYPTIAN SYDNICATE.