Dr. EHAB ABDEL FADIL
QCHP License no. 5861
Name: Ehab Abdelfadil Mohammed
Specialty: Dentist; Oral surgery and implantology.
About the Doctor:
• Dr. Ehab graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University in 2003 with an excellent grade with honor and was the first in his class.
• Following graduation, he received a one-year internship at the faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, where he was trained at seven different clinical departments.
• In 2005; Dr. Ehab was assigned as a clinical demonstrator at the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department, Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University.
• Dr. Ehab then spent 2 years to complete his master degree in the field of immediate dental implantology. He successfully passed his master degree defense and exams with an excellent grade.
• Dr. Ehab completed his PhD in 2012, and spent one year at the China Medical University, Taichung city, Taiwan.
Education and Courses:
• B.Sc. of Dental Medicine and Surgery (2003), Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt. Grade: Excellent with honor.
• Practical-theoretical course on Microdent Implants which took place on the 7th of April 2006, with a total of 20 credit hours.
• Advanced Surgical Implant Techniques course on Micodent Implants; April 2007, with a total of 84 credit hours.
• Master Degree of Oral Surgery (Oral Implantology; 2008), Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt. Grade: Excellent.
• ASOI-ICOI symposium entitled “Dental Implantology Experts’ Meeting”; 2009, with a total of 20 hours accredited by ICOI and Temple University.
• The 6th S.O.R.G. Middle East Course on State-of-the-art in TMJ Surgery; 2010.
• Course entitled “Treatment Complications of Oral Implantology”; 2010, with a total of 8 credits accredited from ICOI and ASOI.
• One year visiting research scholar at the China Medical University, Taichung city, Taiwan.
• PhD of Oral Surgery (2012), Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Licenses / Permits
• QCHP License No.: 5861
• Profession: Dentist
• Scope of Practice:
Privilege for dental implant placement.