Dr. Islam Zakaria El Agami
Languages English - Arabic
QCHP License no. 5526
Name: Islam Zakaria El Agami
Specialty: General Dentist
QCHP license No.: 5526
About the Doctor:
• Dr. Islam graduated as a general practitioner from faculty of dentistry, 6th October University, (2008), grade (good).
• Clinical training from 6th October University Hospitals at seven different clinical departments(2008-2009):
- Assigned quota of clinical requirements to be completed over one year period which included all aspects of restorative dentistry.
- Completed rotations in oral surgery, oral diagnosis and radiology, oral pathology, operative and pedodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontic and prosthodontics.
- Worked at ministry of religious endowment hospitals / Egypt for more than three years (2008-2011).
• Practice in his private clinic at Egypt for four years. (2011-2015).
• Trained at military hospital / Egypt. (2010-2011).
• Worked at Al-Salam kidney hospital / Egypt (2011-2012).
• Experience at ministry of health hospitals / Egypt for more three years (2012-2015).
• Worked at Al Aziziya Medical center in Qatar more than two years (2015-2017):
- Performed clinical assessment on patients – discussed treatment options and decided best suited treatment plan taking into account factors including time, cost, age and medical history of patient .
- Cosmetic dentistry: anterior composite filling, veneers, Hollywood smile and bleaching.
- Listen for clues that the patient needs additional assistance in understanding the treatment plan or in carrying out the treatment.
- Complete treatment plan for patients at different procedures in restorative, cosmetics, endodontic (root canal treatment), fixed and removable prosthodontics and minor surgery.
• Carried out almost ten years` experience in dental field.
• B.Sc. of Dental Medicine and Surgery – 2008, Faculty of dentistry, October 6thUniversity, Egypt.
• Possess part 1 Diploma of Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties at The Royal College of Surgeons / England.
• Cosmetics Dentistry Workshops: anterior composite filling, Veneers and Hollywood Smile.
• Immediate life support course – MOPH, Qatar.
• Continuous dental education programs.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent patient care skills learned through clinical practice and other hospital related employment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.
Licenses / Permits
•Valid current license from ministry of public health in Qatar:
QCHP license no: 5526.
• License from ministry of health in Egypt.
• Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties at The Royal College of Surgeons / England ( part 1).
• Membership of Egyptian Dental Association, EDA.